DIY Shed Workshop Makeover!


My Wife and I recently moved into an old farmhouse in the middle of Iowa, and after catching a snake snoozing in our detached garage, we decided it was time to clean it up, snake-proof it, and turn it into the perfect space for all our future projects!

Since we rent this place, I didn't want to spend too much money fixing it up, only to move out in a year or two, so the goal of this project was to convert this bug and snake filled shed into a clean and bright workshop for as cheaply as possible. 

In the end, I spent just under $250 on this project, after making a few drywalling and lumber mistakes, but I think overall this project was well worth the effort and expense!


Enjoy!